Note: This post may contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on them and buy anything at all, I'll get a small commission from the sale (at no additional cost to you). For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Sunglasses are an important summer accessory, but who wants to pay a fortune for a pair that is going to get lost or broken. Am I right? Don’t worry, there are some great cheaper alternatives to expensive sunglasses!
This is the next post in my popular “cheaper alternatives” series. In this series, I look at popular brands and find cheaper alternatives. Today’s topic is cheaper alternatives to Ray-Ban sunglasses.
Ray-Bans have become so common that people often have trouble even thinking of any other sunglass brand! I’ll look at alternatives (or some people might say Ray-Ban dupes, Ray-Ban lookalikes, or Ray-Ban knockoffs) of the four most popular styles: Aviator, Wayfarer, Clubmaster, and Caravan.
Cheaper Alternatives to Ray-Ban Sunglasses
I looked for cheaper sunglasses that look like Ray-Bans that had:
- High review ratings from customers that check out with Fakespot. There are many sunglasses with fake reviews, so be careful!
- UVA/UVB protection
- Polarized lenses
There are plenty of great sunglasses that are MUCH cheaper than Ray-Ban’s price of $150+.
Cheaper Alternatives to Ray-Ban Wayfarer
When most people think of Ray-Bans, they think of Wayfarers. They’re classically cool and they’ve been around for a very long time. Fortunately, there MANY choices of cheaper wayfarer sunglasses.
- FEIDU Wayfarer Sunglasses are currently very popular on Amazon.
- Dollger Wayfarer Sunglasses are a highly-rated, inexpensive option.
Cheaper Alternatives to Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses
Aviator sunglasses have come back in a big way! Here are some cheaper aviator sunglasses:
- Luomon Aviator Sunglasses have good reviews and come in a men’s and ladies’ version.
- VOPOLAR Aviator Sunglasses are a very inexpensive choice.
Cheaper Alternatives to Ray-Ban Clubmaster
- Dollger clubmaster sunglasses are a nice, inexpensive option.
- Luenx Clubmaster sunglasses are quite attractive and come with a nice case.
Cheaper Alternatives to Ray-Ban Caravan
Caravans have a more squarish frame than the Ray-Ban Aviators. They’re a popular choice, and thankfully you can get the look, even on a tiny budget! Here are some cheaper versions of caravan sunglasses:
- AO Original Pilots are often mentioned as a high-quality cheaper alternative to Ray-Ban Caravans.
- Weluk Men’s Pilot Aviators are an even cheaper option.
- Lot Fancy is a very inexpensive alternative to Ray-Ban Caravan sunglasses that still has good reviews.
More Cheaper Alternatives to Save You Money
If you enjoyed this post, check out my other cheaper alternatives posts for more money-saving ideas. If you’re a frugal fashionista, you might enjoy my posts about cheaper alternatives to Tieks & Rothy’s, cheaper alternatives to Sperry boat shoes, or cheaper alternatives to Lululemon.
Are These Ray-Ban Alternatives Any Good?
Have you tried any of these Ray-Ban lookalikes? Do you like them? Would you recommend them? Please let me know in the comments!
Latest posts by Cindy Scott (see all)
- The BEST Cheaper Alternatives to 10 of Your Favorite Brands - March 11, 2019
- 9 of the BEST Cheaper Alternatives to Ray-Ban Sunglasses - March 8, 2019
- 3 of the BEST Cheaper Alternatives to ENO Hammocks for Casual Relaxing - March 7, 2019