DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission. Also an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions within this content are for information purposes only. Guidance is based on personal interpretations and in no way, represents legal or financial advice. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Glossier products are very popular on YouTube and elsewhere on the web. They’re high quality and on-trend, but they’re also expensive and not easy to find. This guide will help you find the Glossier dupes you’re looking for without all the digging!
If you’re looking for more great skincare on a budget, also check out my post about cheaper alternatives to Rodan + Fields.
What Is Glossier?
Glossier is a make-up and skincare company, founded by a beauty web site called Into the Gloss. Glossier products are sold online and in a few Glossier stores around the world.
Glossier has a natural and clean image. Their aesthetic is young, fresh, and glowing.
How Much Do Glossier Cost?
Glossier products are moderately expensive. Many of their make-up products are around $16-18, while their skin care can be as much as $35 each. See the table below for prices of Glossier’s most popular products.
Are Glossier Products Worth the Money?
While Glossier products are reasonably high quality, there are plenty of high-quality dupes for Glossier, many of which are less expensive. Personally, I don’t think most Glossier products are worth the money compared to the competition.
What Are the Most Popular Glossier Products?
Before I get into the Glossier dupes, here’s a chart of Glossier’s top best-selling products and their prices:
Tinted eyebrow pomade
Priming Moisturizer Rich
Moisturizing face cream
1.7 fl oz
Gel-cream blush for cheeks
0.33 fl oz
Milky Jelly Cleanser
Creamy face wash
6 fl oz
Sheer matte lipstick
4.4 fl oz
There are a variety of Glossier dupes available. I gathered together some of the most popular options.
NYX Cosmetics and e.l.f. carry many make-up products that can be considered Glossier dupes at much lower prices. For Glossier skincare items, The Ordinary has many items that are similar to Glossier, but higher quality AND at lower prices.
Here’s a quick table of the best Glossier dupes for their most popular products:
Essence Make Me Brow
Priming Moisturizer Rich
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors
Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush
Milky Jelly Cleanser
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser
Revlon Matte Balm
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
Vaseline Lip Therapy
Maybelline New York Snapscara
e.l.f. Smooth Matte Eyeshadow
Revlon PhotoReady Candid Setting Powder
Perfecting Skin Tint
NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil
Soothing Face Mist
Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment Gel
Burt’s Bees All Aglow Highlighter Stick
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 30ml
Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipstick
The Ordinary Rose Hip Seed Oil
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Epic Ink Liner
NYX Cosmetics Intense Butter Gloss
Ardell Beauty Stroke a Brow
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Maybelline Fit Me concealer
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
If you’d like more Glossier dupes, continue below.
Glossier Brow Boy Dupe
Glossier Priming Moisturizer Rich Dupe
Glossier Priming Moisturizer Dupe
- Best Priming Moisturizer Dupe: Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
- Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Milky Lotion
Glossier Cloud Paint Dupe
- Best Cloud Paint Dupe: Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush
- Undone Beauty 3-in-1 Lip+Cheek
- Flower Beauty Blush Bomb Drops
- Milani Cheek Kiss Liquid Blush
Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser Dupe
- Best Milky Jelly Cleanser Dupe: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser
- CeraVe Hydrating Face Wash
- e.l.f. Bounce Back Jelly Cleanser Gentle Face Wash
Glossier Generation G Dupe
Glossier Solution Dupe
- Best Glossier Solution Dupe: The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
- Pixi Glow Tonic
- Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid
Glossier Balm Dotcom Dupe
- Best Balm Dotcom Dupe: Vaseline Lip Therapy
Glossier Lash Slick Dupe
- Best Lash Slick Dupe: Maybelline New York Snapscara
- L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise Mascara
- Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara
Glossier Skywash Dupe
Glossier Wowder Dupe
- Best Wowder Dupe: Revlon PhotoReady Candid Setting Powder
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint Dupe
- Best Perfecting Skin Tint Dupe: NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil
- Peripera Ink Blurring Skin Tint
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
- Hylamide Photography Foundation
Glossier Soothing Face Mist Dupe
- Best Soothing Face Mist Dupe: Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater
- Rose Water Facial Toner Hydrate and Refresh by Trader Joe's
Glossier Zit Stick Dupe
Glossier Haloscope Dupe
- Best Haloscope Dupe: Burt’s Bees All Aglow Highlighter Stick
- Catrice Dewy Wetlook Stick
- e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Highlighting Stick
- Touch Flesh Highlighting Balm
Glossier Invisible Shield Dupe
- Best Invisible Shield Dupe: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
Glossier Super Glow Dupe
- COSRX Triple C Lightning Liquid
Glossier Super Bounce Dupe
Glossier Lip Gloss Dupe
- Best Glossier Lip Gloss Dupe: Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipstick
- essence Shine Shine Shine Lipgloss
- Maybelline Lip Studio Shine Shot
Glossier Futuredew Dupe
Glossier Colorslide Dupe
- Colourpop crème gel liners
Glossier Pro Tip Dupe
Glossier Vinylic Lip Dupe
Glossier Brow Flick Dupe
Glossier Niteshine Dupe
Glossier Stretch Concealer Dupe
- Best Stretch Concealer Dupe: Maybelline Fit Me concealer
- UNDONE Beauty 3-in-1 Cream Concealer & Highlighter
Have Tried Any of These Glossier Dupes?
I’d love to hear your experiences in the comments below! Have you tried any of these Glossier dupes? Were they any good? Are there any great Glossier dupes that I missed that I should include?