- Smart Family Money does not store any information about your visit to this blog, other than using it to analyze the content of this blog through the use of traffic cookies. We can not see any personal information about you through the cookies. It simply allows us to see which pages are most popular and see trends on this site.
- Other anonymous data we may collect might include the name of your internet service provider, the website that you used to link to our site, the websites that you visit from our site, and your IP address. The data is used for statistical purposes only, but you, as the individual user, remain anonymous. We use this anonymous information to help improve the content of this
site and to compile aggregate statistics about individuals using our site for internal market research purposes.
- Smart Family Money will not share any of your information with third-party companies.
- Smart Family Money hosts 3rd party ads which may be subject to their own privacy policies.
- Smart Family Money is not responsible for any content from this blog that is republished on other websites without our permission.
- Smart Family Money does contain links to affiliate and other websites. Our site does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally
This policy was last updated October 31, 2017. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com