You already know a lot about saving money, mama. It’s common sense, right? Does that mean you always DO the things that you know you should? Probably not.
Believe me, I get it. I’m human too. Some days, I’ve got a mile-long to-do list, kids are screaming in my ear, and no amount of coffee can cure my exhaustion. Sometimes, especially on those days, I choose the easiest option, whatever the cost. (Related: Consider a no spend challenge to help change your habits).
What Are Money Habits?
Money habits are the little things we do every day with our money. The little $5 choices that we make over and over. Like other types of habits, you can have healthy money habits and unhealthy money habits.
Why Do Daily Money Habits Matter?
1. Little Actions + Repetition = Big Changes
Have you ever been inside a cave and stared in awe at the stalactites and stalagmites? Those are formed by water dripping and leaving tiny amounts of minerals behind. Over. And over. And over. For centuries on end.
Little actions, repeated over time lead to very big changes.
2. The “Future You” Will Thank You
Everything you do today affects Future You. If you eat well and exercise, Future You will be healthier. If you put $50 in your car repair fund every month, Future You will be glad when a car repair doesn’t turn into a financial emergency.
Will Future You thank you for your current daily money habits?
3. Your Children Learn From What You Do
You should do smart things with your money to help out Future You, but also to teach your children about money. You know that they absorb much more of what you do than what you say. So, show them how to use money wisely by doing it yourself, every day.
4. You’ve Got Big Dreams
You’ve got big dreams, mama. I know you do! You want to take care of your family AND make the world a better place. Your little daily money habits can help you get there. One $5 decision at a time, building up just like the minerals left by drops of water in the cave.
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to make some positive changes? To get a step closer to your goals?
It’s time to get started! Here’s what you need to do:
- Grab your checklist of 52 healthy daily money habits by clicking the button below. It’ll get sent straight to your inbox!
- Print out the checklist and hang it on your fridge so you can see it often and stay motivated!
- Share it with your family. Work together as a team!
- Start TODAY! Pick one habit and implement it. Pick more if you’re ready, or add one each week.
Click below to your healthy money habits checklist today!
Love this? Pin it!
Love this? PIN IT!
Latest posts by Cindy Scott (see all)
- 5 FREE Time-Saving Mom Hacks You Need To Know - July 26, 2019
- 8 Simple Tips for Being Smart With Your Money on Prime Day - July 11, 2019
- 17 of the Best Gifts for 10 Year Old Boys in 2019 - June 19, 2019